The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing research and marketing data for Multicultural segments and collaborate findings with the marketing team and executives. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing trends.
- Analyze research and marketing data on Black, Hispanic, Asian/AAPI and LGBTQ segments
- Identify and study corporate competitors and their performance in the market
- Conduct research on client work/history/creative/strategies targeting diverse and multicultural segments
- Collaborate with the marketing team and executives to implement strategies and track the progress of campaigns.
- Create meeting reports, track work progress, and manage project logistics
- Present ideas to executives and clients
- Develop presentations using excel, PPT, word, Canva, and others
- Help develop educational platforms for webinars and presentations
- Conduct secondary research
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with market trends and best practices in the industry
· Ability to work independently
· Strong work ethic, good problem solver
· Great attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree required in strategy, marketing, communications or similar field - 2-5 years experience
Prior experience as a marketing coordinator or relevant role.
- Excellent communication, written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Experience working in multicultural and inclusive marketing preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish or Asian language a plus
Salary Range: $50K-$63K depending on experience
State Date: Jan 2022
DMI-Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
TO APPLY: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2895079912/