“We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.” Do you know where this quote is from and does it get you excited? Are you into getting your brain massaged by ASMR or appreciate a good video loop that oddly satisfies? Are you interested in adventuring with goonies that take their talents seriously but not themselves seriously? If you answered yes to any or all of these, we’re excited you’re here taking the time to learn more.
Ferrara’ in-house agency is looking for a Copywriter to join their expanding creative team. Projects will include social and ecommerce content, 360 campaigns, and overall concept and idea write-ups all in collaboration with extended agency and brand teams. Touch points include but are not limited to brand social channels, retail digital platforms such as cooler door and check-out screens to commerce media applications such as Ibotta, Gopuff, and retailers’ digital ecosystems as well as physical POS.
The Copywriter will partner with a Content Art Director in all aspects of ideation, write-ups, presenting, and producing content. You will be united as one, responsible for sharing work as a creative duo. Art & Copy will support and influence each other seamlessly. Collaborative concepting is equally expected from you both at all times. Better Together is your mantra.
A taste of Ferrara’s sweet snacks brands include Trolli, Nerds, SweeTARTS, Black Forest, Now And Later, Lemonhead, Keebler, Famous Amos, and Mother’s cookies to name a few. If you are passionate about content creation, enjoy a what if creative culture, love to laugh out loud, understand how to concept and write creative that can flex across several digital needs, constantly seek and share inspiration to spark ideas, and value collaboration, please apply.
● Write to several brand tones and continue to build a distinct voice for each
● Write intentionally with the heart of the brand and their strategies top of mind
● Collaborate with internal and external teams, including social, web/e-commerce, packaging, PR, and shopper all in support of multi-channel campaigns
● Participate in ideations for product innovation, brand campaigns, and DEI initiatives
● Collaborate with key internal and external partners to elevate the look, tone and feel of our social channels and consumer experiences
● Storytelling that is fun and evokes positive reactions – right story for the right touchpoint
● Intentional and relevant copy across multiple social channels and platforms
● Ability to craft compelling and fun presentations that clearly explains how the work was inspired by the brief
● Portfolio of creative work containing social campaigns and ecommerce specific content inclusive of concept write-ups, headlines/subheads, taglines, and post copy examples (short and long form)
● Shares ideas and builds upon others, welcomes input, and considers alternate points-of view with respect
● Driven to elevate the work and spark interesting and exciting ideas for content
● 5+ years of digital experience with at least 3 years in a social-specific role, CPG experience a plus
● Agency experience preferred
● Highly collaborative within an EACH ONE, TEACH ONE creative culture especially with writer partners
● Understands all phases of concept, production, edits and final execution of content creation
● Proficient in Google Slides, Microsoft, and comfortable using and adapting to collaboration platforms as needed
● Associate or Bachelor’s degree in creative field
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, employment decisions and opportunities at Ferrara will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil union status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic information, pregnancy (childbirth or related medical condition), or on any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
To apply: https://ferrarausa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FerraraCandyCareers/job/IL---Old-Post-Office/Copywriter_R-02607