Volvo Car USA’s MarTech & Data Manager will be responsible for providing the strategy, development, segmentation, data migrations, and analytics to and from Volvo’s current Salesforce Audience Studio, Data Management Platform “DMP”, and possible future Customer Data Platforms “CDP”, in conjunction with the extended Paid Media Team, CRM Team, Digital Website Team, Salesforce Consumer Enterprise Digital IT Team, and Paid Media Agency.
The right candidate will exhibit excellent data, analytical and organizational skills, and ability to build strong relationships internally with cross-functional teams and externally with paid media agencies.
Primary responsibility will be leveraging our 1st party data in paid digital marketing efforts, currently in Salesforce Audience Studio DMP, generating audiences in current and pending future cookie-less environments, focused on Customer Segmentation and Personalization from the 1st party audiences, to all the digital touchpoints with the clients/users, while evolving, developing and building toward Customer Data Platforms for Identity & Customer Data Management in CRM to Media, unknown to known prospects and customers.
• Manage the current Salesforce DMP and LiveRamp products within Volvo US
• Work with Salesforce DMP and LiveRamp products, implementation, analysis, and system procedures
• Help develop and build Customer Data Platform product, implementation, analysis, and system procedures
Data & Privacy Management
• Formulate marketing data strategy, assessing the departments’ data points, future tools, use cases, and needs
• Audience segmentation, building, leveraging CRM data for segmentation, DMP/CDP, LiveRamp, Google, etc.
• Audience testing and support throughout Agile Marketing / Test & Learns / Ongoing Media Strategy
• Media integration in Data OneTruth, Customer Identity while also assuring Brand Safety
• Assist in the evolution toward generating audiences in a cookie-less environment with DRM File, Cleansing, Upload
• Drive the use of data and adoption of Salesforce Marketing Cloud across Digital Media and Marketing units
• Help manage and identify possible 1st party and partnership data opportunities
• Ensure Digital and Marketing teams adhere to all aspects of data privacy, GDPR and compliance
• Attend internal marketing and data initiative forums and steering groups representing the DMP team’s point of view
• Benchmark and champion Digital Marketing team’s use of data within the automotive industry
• Present new data initiatives to the wider marketing team(s)
• Analyze audience characteristics and respective performances
• Identify new audiences to activate
• Monitor data collections, storage, and usage
Research & Analytics
• Understand the latest industry trends and use cases surrounding the use of consumer and partner data
• Continuously review, enhance, and optimize audience segmentation
• Develop deeper campaign reporting with recommendations for the business
• Participation in various cross-functional meetings, various agency sessions, to enhance the digital advertising approach across tiers, retailers, market areas, and national
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Business, Marketing, Data Analytics or Advertising major a plus.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, data driven decision-making and strong teamwork driving business results.
• Strong understanding of audience data – collection / source methodology, how it is collected, practices for data cleansing, removal / opt outs, lookback windows vs. audience expiration.
• 5+ years Data Management Platform intelligence hub usage, analytics, and process leadership.
• Experience and understanding working with MarTech Tools and data management platforms (ex. Salesforce DMP), data exchanges, ad networks, demand side platforms (DSP), agency trading desks or supply side platforms (SSP).
• Knowledge of applications for database management, data administration, business intelligence, ad exchange trading, real-time bidding (RTB), demand- and supply-side platforms (DSP, SSP), ad serving.
• Good experience of online advertising with a track-record in problem solving and decision-making is a must.
• Experience with digital campaign setup, optimization, and reporting; audience segmentation, audience development, ad targeting and delivery.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Web Applications.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.volvocars.com/job/Mahwah-MarTech-&-Data-Manager-NJ-07430/671615001/